To apply to present and participate in the first event at Dalby Forest please send:
- a title for your presentation (Pecha Kucha style)
- Maximum 250 words abstract detailing how your creative practice relates to SelfScapes
- Examples of your creative work: Either 6 photos of your artwork (either attached as JPEG or preferably presented in one document eg pdf, PowerPoint or Word) OR a link to video/sound OR 500 word example of creative writing.
- A short biography (150 words)
- Optional: a link to your website
Deadline for applications: Monday 22nd January 2018 midnight.
Please email the above to Joanna Sperryn-Jones: J.Sperryn-Jones@yorksj.ac.uk. Please make sure your email does not exceed 8MB in total.
There is no fee. The series of events this year are supported by funding from York St John University to launch the SelfScapes research cluster. For this event the registration, return coach transport from York to Dalby, tea breaks and lunch are all included.